It is alright to have a bad hair day once in a blue moon, but having bad hair all year long is a complete no-no. To rescue from the dull, lifeless, thinning hair, dandruff, and various other hair problems, cinnamon hair mask is the best. Cinnamon not only cures skin’s imperfections it cures many hair problems like treats dandruff, gives natural colour to hair, stops hair fall etc. This natural and organic homemade hair mask that nourish the scalp and hair roots.
Cinnamon Hair Mask Benefits:
- It improves blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens hair bulbs and promotes hair growth.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties fight dandruff.
- It deep cleanses the scalp.
- Helps in treating dry and itchy scalp.
- It gives natural colour to the hair.
- 5-7 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 3 tablespoon organic honey
How to apply:
- Take warm extra virgin olive oil and add 2 teaspoons of raw organic honey
- Now add 2 teaspoon cinnamon powder and make a paste of running consistency.
- Apply it to your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes to 1 hour after massaging your scalp for 3-5 minutes. Rinse the mixture off with herbal shampoo.
- Apply twice a week.
Why does it work:
- Cinnamon stimulates the scalp and increase blood circulation and helps with hair problems by preventing fungal and bacterial infections of the scalp. Microbial activity can cause hair loss. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties which could-treat dandruff caused by fungal infections. It can also be used to treat dry and brittle hair.
- Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and can promote a healthy environment in the scalp forest. It also contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which can eliminate flakes, dandruff, and even lice. And honey will moisturize your scalp and hairs.